1 STOP HEALTHCARE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR SUPPORT WORKERS WITHIN A LEARNING DISABILITY SERVICE
As a Support Worker you will be required to promote the independence of the people we support by pro-actively creating new ways to improve the quality of a person’s life by following carefully tailored care plans.
• Good communication skills.
• Operates within the boundaries of confidentiality.
• Team player
• Competence to work on own initiative.
• Capability to promote an independent lifestyle.
• Good time keeping skills
• Adaptable to changing environments
• Positive and proactive attitude
• Working with adults who have a learning disability
Terms apply for people under the age of 23 years old.