We are looking for exceptional Kitchen Assistants, to support a new clinical service in the area.
You will be working in this capacity at the moment and must be able to demonstrate a consistent employment record within this field.
As a person you will be well presented, approachable and flexible. Excellent attention to detail and with high standards.
You must take real pride in your work and be able to work as part of a team that stand out and want to make a real difference.
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Assist with various kitchen duties such as ensuring cleaning schedules are adhered to
– Assist in preparation and serving of all meals, in a timely manner
– Liaise with care staff and Service Users in a polite and person-centred way
– Identify items to be ordered
– Ensure all equipment is in good working order
– Understand the specific diets identified as require by Service Users
– Be clean, hygienic and well presented at all times
Must have experience of managing an Older People’s Home. For more information please contact us on 01206 616171 or [email protected] ...Apply For This Job