1 STOP HEALTHCARE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR SUPPORTED LIVING TEAM LEADERS WITHIN A LEARNING DISABILITY SERVICE
To support the provision of a safe, cost effective, quality service. This will involve working alongside the Registered Manager in the service delivery to individuals who have learning disabilities, autism, profound complex needs and/or behaviour that may challenge in a way which enables them to maximize their independence, maintain family relationships and access community opportunities. To represent the organisation in a positive way through the interaction with external partners, including purchasers, service users, carers, families and communities and to contribute to the organisational objectives.
Main Duties and responsibilities;
• To ensure that the rights of the individual we support) are upheld and promoted at all times in accordance with the values
• To ensure that the records of the individuals we support are maintained in accordance with policy and procedure.
• To bring to the attention of the, Care Coordinator/Registered Manager any concerns or deficits in the provision of care.
• To be involved in carrying out pre-commencement assessments.
• To deliver care and support in line with details of IPC.
• To proactively coach and develop less experienced support staff to provide a high-quality service
• To be part of a rota for out of hours on-call service.
• Can demonstrate competencies in staff leadership.
• Communication skills.
• Can operate within the boundaries of confidentiality.
• Good written and computer skills
• Good problem solver.
• Experience of managing staff
If you uphold the skills we are looking for, please contact Sheree or Clare on 01206 616171 to discuss this exciting opportunity further.
“Too busy to talk. At work? On the bus? On a night shift? Text WORK to 07884007718 and a member of the 1 stop team will text you back to arrange a time to call you.”
If reaching you is difficult please state in your application cover note when we can reach you and we will be in touch