1 Stop Healthcare are recruiting Kitchen Assistant positions.
Duties of Kitchen assistants will include:
– Assisting the cook in maintaining cleanliness and hygiene throughout the kitchen.
– Assisting in the daily preparation of meals for residents.
– Assisting with the orders and stock of food items.
– Help with collecting the residents menu choices from the choice form.
– Ensuring dishes and utensils are washed and stored away.
– Positive, supportive personality
– Hard Working
If you uphold the skills, we are looking for and would like to work for a company where you really do make a difference and where no day is the same; Then please contact Angharad on 01206 913164 or Casey on 01206 913157 to discuss this exciting opportunity further.
“Too busy to talk. At work? On the bus? On a night shift? Text WORK to 07884007718 and a member of the 1 stop team will text you back to arrange a time to call you.”
If reaching you is difficult please state in your application cover note when we can reach you and we will be in touch
We are currently looking for experienced day and night support workers to work closely on a 1:1 basis with clients...Apply For This Job