Podcast that helps care homes fill beds faster marks milestone
The first podcast dedicated to helping care home operators fill their beds faster through PR and marketing has notched up 12 episodes.
Launched by specialist care PR agency, Springup PR, the podcast features a dozen episodes providing care operators vital PR and marketing tips on how to how to get more enquiries from prospective families, particularly private payers.
The podcast, featuring special guests, is hosted by Adam James of Springup PR, which runs ‘Fill Beds Faster’ PR and marketing campaigns with care groups up and down the country.
“I’m glad to say this is the first podcast of its kind – it’s aimed purely and simply on providing tons of free useful advice and tips on how care operators can reach more of their target audience, particularly private pay families looking for care for their loved one,” says Adam James (pictured).
The Care Home PR And Marketing Masterclass podcast, available on iTunes, includes episodes on:
* How pay-per click marketing can secure more enquiries and accelerate revenue growth for your care homes
* What a marketing director did to promote three new care homes
* How to use Facebook “boosts” to promote your care home to 8,000 local people for just £37.50
* Discover how to grow a care home group from one to five homes
* How your care home can get guaranteed ongoing positive media exposure
* How to make your care homes stand out online
* How a dementia care home’s new Facebook page reached 25,000 people in 10 days without spending 1p on advertising
* How to create an ultra-successful event at your care home
Springup PR also hosts the only Youtube channel, with more than 50 videos, dedicated to helping care homes fill beds faster through PR and marketing.
The post Podcast that helps care homes fill beds faster marks milestone appeared first on Care Home Professional.