We are looking for a Registered Service Manager (Registered Mental Health Nurse Qualified), to join our team in Rainham, Essex.
We take great pride in the way we support people, and our positive attitude to risk which enables them to actively engage in their communities, and really experience life.
In this residential nursing home, we are supporting 12 adults with learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism, epilepsy, diabetes, bipolar disorder, OCD, and behaviours that challenge.
The Role –
• Demonstrate effective leadership to enable employees to provide consistent high standards of support;
• Use and challenge management information to make sound business decisions;
• Maintain an understanding of the social care sector and how it impacts on areas of responsibility and the organisation;
• Maintain a practical knowledge of policies and procedures and ensure appropriate usage;
• Responsible for maintaining PREP (post-registration education and practice) requirements;
• Ensure the continuous monitoring of the requirements and keeping up to date with any changes around regulations and best practice, key trend and policies regarding Mental Health;
• To take responsibility for maintaining the registration of the service with CQC and ensuring the service meets all the necessary requirement;
• Experience of managing teams, budgets and financial information
• Knowledge of sector regulatory bodies and their standards;
• Knowledge of the legislation relating to the provision of care and ability to apply the organisations policies and procedure at the appropriate time;
• Experience of working with people disadvantaged through illness and disability;
• Be flexible across a 7 day week, participating in an on-call rota.
Apply today to find out more information
Are you an experienced care worker or someone seeking a career helping others? We are recruiting for passionate, hard working...Apply For This Job
Are you a strong leader? Currently working as a Deputy Manager and you are an RGN? If so we are...Apply For This Job
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse deputy manager situated in the Wednesfield, Wolverhampton – the home offers a modern...Apply For This Job